P.R.P For Men Hair Growth-neograft hair clinic
P.R.P For Men Hair Growth-neograft hair clinic
The Revolution in Hair Regrowth: NeoPRP at NeoGraft Hair Clinic under the Expertise of Dr. Nav Vikram Kamboj
Hair loss, medically referred to as alopecia, is a common occurrence in men and can result from a variety of causes. It’s estimated that by the age of 50, up to 50% of men experience some degree of hair loss. Here are some key points regarding hair loss in men:
- Male Pattern Baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia): This is the most common type of hair loss in men, affecting approximately 50 million men in the United States. It’s largely influenced by genetic predisposition and hormones. This type of hair loss typically follows a pattern, beginning with a receding hairline and thinning at the crown, which eventually can progress to complete baldness.
- Telogen Effluvium: This condition is characterized by temporary hair loss over the scalp caused by changes in the growth cycle of hair. A large number of hairs enter the resting phase at the same time, causing shedding and subsequent thinning.
- Alopecia Areata: This is an autoimmune disease that causes hair to fall out in small, random patches. The underlying cause of this condition is not completely understood, but it can be associated with stress or illness.
- Tinea Capitis: Also known as scalp ringworm, this is a fungal infection that results in hair loss. It’s more common in children, but can also affect adults.
- Nutritional Deficiencies: Lack of adequate nutrition, including deficiencies in vitamins like iron and vitamin D, can contribute to hair loss.
- Medical Conditions & Medications: Certain underlying medical conditions like thyroid problems, lupus, and cancer can cause hair loss. Additionally, certain medications, particularly those used for cancer treatment (chemotherapy), can also lead to hair loss.
- Lifestyle Factors: Smoking, alcohol consumption, and high-stress levels can also contribute to hair loss in men.
- Trauma or Damage: Physical damage to the hair, such as from harsh hair care products or pulling the hair tightly into a ponytail or braids, can lead to hair loss over time.
- Aging: Hair naturally gets thinner as you age. By the age of 60, most people will experience some hair loss due to aging.
Hair restoration technology has evolved significantly in recent years, and one of the most promising advancements is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy. A forerunner in this field is NeoGraft Hair Clinic, spearheaded by the renowned Dr. Nav Vikram Kamboj. Dr. Kamboj, known for his innovative approach to hair fall control and regrowth, has developed an advanced form of PRP – the NeoPRP.
Traditional PRP vs Neoprp: Traditional prp involves extracting a patient’s blood, which is then processed to separate the platelets and plasma. This Platelet-Rich Plasma, rich in growth factors, is then re-injected into the scalp to stimulate hair growth. While traditional PRP has shown efficacy in hair regrowth, it can sometimes lead to discomfort, swelling, and downtime post-treatment.
Dr. Kamboj, understanding these challenges, sought to optimize this procedure and introduced the modified version of PRP, known as NeoPRP. A significant revolution in PRP treatment, NeoPRP, is distinctly different from traditional PRP due to its enhanced patient-friendly approach.
One of the main advantages of NeoPRP is the minimal discomfort experienced by the patient. Traditional PRP procedures often require local anesthesia to manage the pain caused by multiple injections. However, Dr. Kamboj’s NeoPRP procedure is designed to be virtually painless, eliminating the need for local anesthesia, thereby reducing the overall discomfort experienced by the patient.
Additionally, NeoPRP results in no swelling post-procedure. Swelling is a common side effect of traditional PRP, which can cause discomfort and require a recovery period. In contrast, patients undergoing the NeoPRP procedure can immediately resume their daily activities without any downtime, making it an excellent choice for those with busy schedules.
A fundamental aspect of PRP treatment is the extraction and processing of the patient’s blood. In traditional PRP procedures, the amount of blood drawn varies, but with Dr. Kamboj’s NeoPRP, 60 ml of blood is processed As compared to traditional PRP where generally 10ML of blood is processed. This much amount of blood ensures a faster, more efficient procedure and helps in achieving the desired results of hair fall control and hair regrowth.
The NeoPRP procedure, developed by Dr. Nav Vikram Kamboj at NeoGraft Hair Clinic, represents a significant leap in PRP therapy for hair loss. With its promise of no pain, no swelling, and no downtime, it’s no surprise that NeoPRP is becoming a preferred choice for those seeking an effective solution to hair fall and regrowth.
In conclusion, the evolution of PRP into NeoPRP under the expertise of Dr. Kamboj has revolutionized the approach to hair fall control and hair regrowth. This modified procedure is a testament to the continuous innovation in hair restoration technology, promising a brighter future for those grappling with hair loss.