5 HAIR LOSS TREATMENT OPTIONS-CHANDIGARH INDIA
HAIR LOSS TREATMENT OPTIONS-CHANDIGARH INDIA are available for all age groups.
Hair fall is something that almost everyone has to deal with at some point in their lives.
To a certain extent, hair loss is unavoidable. When I say “normal,” it is possible that this will differ from person to person. In a typical day, we lose approximately 5 percent of our hair. Persons who have a very high natural density tend to shed more hair than people who have a low natural density, according to research. When we compare male and female hair fall, we find that there is a significant difference. Females have far more hair on their scalps than guys. Consequently, ladies experience greater hair loss than males at any one period..
Hair must go through a complete cycle of growth, hair loss, the resting period, and then regeneration from the same follicle or hair root in order to be regrown.
Things will continue to be fine as long as this cycle of hair growth is maintained at a consistent pace. If there is a decrease in the blood supply to the scalp, or if there is a nutritional deficiency, the growth cycle is disrupted, and every new hair that emerges from the root is weaker than the hair that emerged previously.
Everyone’s hair loss occurs at a different rate than others.
For others, this may amount to approximately 10 hair strands per day. Others may have a number in the range of 20 or higher. Hair loss that we detect about 19 to 20 hours of age is regarded typical hair loss; however, any hair loss that exceeds this must be considered abnormal.
The old school concept of losing 100 hair strands every day is not to be followed at all costs.
Any increase in your hair loss should be regarded seriously, and the proper diagnosis is essential in order to discover the most appropriate treatment.
Back in the day, there weren’t many options to choose from. The only medications we had on hand were minoxidil and finasteride, which were both prescribed by our doctor.
In the event that you, too, are suffering from any type of hair loss, there is some good news. We now have access to a comprehensive range of pharmaceuticals. There are a variety of medications available, ranging from the best nutrition supplements to scalp nourishers and pH balancers. There are a variety of therapies available that are effective at different stages and stages of hair development.
to give them a name
1. Mesotherapy is a treatment that aids in the delivery of medications straight to the level of the scalp near the hair roots through the use of small needles.
2. Low-level laser light therapy is another option. When laser energy is supplied to the scalp at the dermal level, it is administered at a particularly high frequency and dosage. It contributes to increased hair vitality by inhibiting apoptosis, or cell death, at the level of the hair roots.
3. Hf treatment (high-frequency therapy). The scalp surface is subjected to a high-frequency electric current with a very low current and a very high voltage delivered to it. This destroys bad bacteria and fungus on the surface of the skin, lowers the pH of the scalp, and aids in the improvement of vascularity.
4. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy: The individual’s own platelets are isolated from whole blood and reinjected into the scalp. Platelets, which are the most effective healers in the body, attract healing cells and aid in the formation of new blood vessels at the level of the hair root.
5. Hair transplant When hair loss has progressed to the point that there is no hope of hair restoration with therapies or medications, hair transplantation is the only choice available.