GET LATEST QUOTES FOR HAIR TRANSPLANT AND ATTRACTIVE DISCOUNTS.
HAIR TRANSPLANT CLINIC IN CHANDIGARH - NEOGRAFT CHANDIGARH
Hair Transplant In Chandigarh – Even Though baldness is not unique to the Indian sub-continent but we do have some interesting stats that makes Indian hair loss and baldness somewhat unique. Over 80% of baldness pattern in male is directly linked to testosterone and its derivative DHT problems. Also, genetic reasons are the prominent factor leads to hair loss in both males and females. Due to unique characteristics of Indian population for hair loss, need an unique and expert consulting.
Neograft Hair Clinic is the best hair clinics for hair transplant in Chandigarh. We understand the problems and aspirations of our each client. Also, we are here with the best consulting for only benefit of our clients only. We would recommend you to go through this website and find out a few important points that you may be missing.
Neograft Hair Clinic provides the best hair transplant in Chandigarh. We have extremely high-tech equipment and tools to perform a variety of tests and procedures on our patients. Whenever a patient comes to us with a worry about their hair, we try our level best to address it independently of our benefits as it is our best thing to serve the patients at our level.
If you are also troubled by baldness then contact Neograft Hair Clinic at +919872394445 for a hair transplant in Chandigarh today.
VIDEO TESTIMONIALS (HAIR TRANSPLANT IN CHANDIGARH)
These videos are live from operation theatre of our clinic. You will come to know the details of hair transplant in Chandigarh, actual first hand experience from the person who is undergoing the procedure. After watching these videos will be able to understand the level of pain the comfort and how the day moves along while getting hair transplant done.
Welcome to Neograft Hair Clinic – The Best Clinic For Hair Transplant in Chandigarh
There are many types of hair problems, yet two important problems are hair fall and baldness. Despite the fact that they are dependent on the premise that baldness promotes hair loss. Hair fall occurs due to many reasons like hereditary traits, dandruff, area changes, etc. Conquering this problem with regular treatment is almost unimaginable. However, if you are facing any kind of hair problem, then rest assured, we have a solution for it. If your hair is falling, then we can treat your common hair problems with medicines. If you are suffering from baldness then we can also treat it using the hair transplant method and we have PRP therapy to control hair fall.
Neograft Hair Clinic has an illustrious record in hair transplant procedures which makes us one of the most amazing hair transplant in Chandigarh for men’s hair transplants and women’s hair transplants. Neograft Hair Clinic is the most popular name in hair transplant in Chandigarh, providing the most progressive and powerful hair transplant in Chandigarh for ages.
HAIR TRANSPLANT IN CHANDIGARH - WHAT MORE YOU NEED TO KNOW ?
CONCEPT OF DONOR AREA
CONCEPT OF DONOR AREA: Area from where we are going to extract/take out/harvest hair roots is commonly referred to as the donor area. This area can be the back of your head or beard or chest or underarm or even your pubic area.
As a general rule, the ratio of bald area and donor area ratio should match. With the very small limited donor area, hair transplant is practically impossible. Even if we do hair grafting in such cases an experienced and qualified brain behind the surgery is required.
BUT THERE IS A VARIATION TOO
Now another situation. Although in lower picture grade of baldness is grade 7 bit still donor area is very good and we can cover substantial area.
HOW MANY GRAFTS REQUIRED WHILE HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE?
A NUMBER OF GRAFTS: Next important aspect of hair grafting surgery is a number of grafts. The total number Number of grafts required for hair transplant is calculated based on the size of the bald area, the kind of hairline required, the age of the person, and total Availability of grafts In the donor area. A number of grafts can vary from as low as 1000 and can go up to 7000 grafts.. On an average, we need approximately 5500 to 6000 grams to cover grade 6 baldness. But a number of grafts can be as low as 1000 , as in case of a mild hairline correction. Below I am posting a video link to show the number of grafts required for a full head. Here we have done a full head hair transplant. You will understand the concept of donor area in hair transplant better, after watching this video.
Finalizing the cost is a tricky and depends upon different factors. Of course, number of grafts is an essential part but you must visit the doctor here at Neograft for more information about the best hair transplant in Chandigarh.
Example of approx 2500 grafts grade 2 to grade 3 norwood staging for baldness.
TECHNIQUES USED IN HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE
Being the top Clinic for hair transplants in Chandigarh, you will find the best solution for any kind of baldness under one roof. Generally, there are two basic techniques are applicable while hair surgery. – Follicular Unit Transplantation and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- FUT is a more invasive procedure that requires cutting the scalp skin and then applying sutures to to repair it.
- FUT technique has now lost its popularity although this was the initial technique to do hair grafting for hair loss in men and women since the procedure started in around 1960’s.
- In FUT, we slice out a full thickness of the skin layer and then dissect that skin layer under a microscope to take out each follicle from that intact piece of skin. Here at Neograft, we have the best facility to facilitate the FUT. That’s why Neograft is the most reliable choice for hair transplant in Chandigarh. For more information, feel free to reach out to the best hair transplant in Chandigarh Clinic.
FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE)
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
This procedure is a recent Innovation and has got immense popularity in the last 10 to 12 years. We take out each group of hair/follicle from the scalp and insert this follicle one by one into the bald area of scalp.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) procedure has got its own advantages as compared to Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) procedure.
- There is no scarring/minimal scarring in the case of f u e. In the case of FUE, there is a big linear scar which is very prominent when you get a short haircut.
- In FUE hair grafting surgery there are very small scars. Scars in the case of FUE hair transplant are so small that we can safely say, this technique is scar less. As there are no sutures or wounds or surgery involved in FUE hair transplant, so there is no pain after the procedure. The recovery period after FUE hair transplant is very and merely within two days a person can go back to his or her job. We at neograft are doing FUE exclusively sense last 7 years. We have shifted completely from FUT & FUE.
- Here at Neograft, we have the best facility and staff to perform both of this technique. To get the details for the procedure, visit our clinic for hair transplant in Chandigarh.
NEOPLATINUM HAIR TRANSPLANT
Neo Platinum hair transplant
Neo Platinum Hair Transplantation Technique is a modification to an already existing FUE hair transplant.
How is Neo Platinum different from routine FUE?
1. In routine f u e the process is done with the help of heavy and clumsy instruments, leading to overall slowing of the procedure. New Platinum machines are designed and modified by Dr. Nav Vikram himself. They are very light in weight and the person who is doing the transplant feel that is without getting tired. This increase the overall speed of the procedure.
2. The drill bit used in the neo Platinum technique is made up of very high-quality Titanium metal. Even after extracting 5000 grafts in a single go, the punch retains its sharpness. This ensures that the follicles which we are extracting, are sharply and cleanly separated from the adjoining skin. This improves the overall quality of grafts. As there is no more shredding of tissue and no trauma to the grafts, the lifespan of the graft increases almost three to five times. results in a better outcome.
3. Holding solution: the solution in which we keep the harvested grafts is a pH-balanced solution, that mimics the pH of the blood, and follicles feel as if they are still surrounded by blood vessels. The overall supply of nutrients and oxygen is maintained intact with this improvised holding solution.
4. High RPM of the Machines: In Neo Platinum hair transplantation the overall rpm of the drilling machine is higher as compared to the routine FUE machines. This helps in maximizing the extraction of Grafts in a given time.
All in all neo Platinum technique is giving wonderful results as compared to routine f u e. This is only due to Neo Platinum technique that we are able to deliver up to 7000 grafts in a single day to our clients. At last, if you have any queries, then reach out to Neograft, the leading clinic for hair transplant in Chandigarh.